All returns are subject to validation and approval by Poppy&Olive. Items that have been used, damaged or are without original packaging or tags will not be accepted. Poppy&Olive reserves the right to limit or refuse a return, at its sole discretion.
Credit notes may not be used on Sale Merchandise
All sales of reduced merchandise are FINAL
Any layaway cancelled after 7 days, is subject to a forfeiture of deposit
Discounted items on layaways are considered a FINAL sale
Canadian online purchases may be returned as follows:
A full refund will be issued for items returned within 14 days of ship date in Canada and 30 days internationally.
1. Contact us at email@example.com with your order number and we will provide you with a Return Reference Number.
2. Send your return to Poppy&Olive, 1595 Bedford Highway, Bedford, Nova Scotia B4A 3Y4 using your preferred, trusted courier and retain the tracking information for your reference. Please ensure your Return Reference Number is marked clearly on the outside of the package.
3. Once we've received, inspected and approved the return we will process your refund to the original form of payment. You will be notified at this time via email.
To the Store
A credit will be issued for items returned within 10 days of ship date. Credit notes are valid for one year form date of issue.
1. Bring your original invoice or order confirmation email, along with the item(s) you would like to return, to Poppy&Olive in Sunnyside Mall.
2. Once we've inspected and approved the return, a store credit will be issued. Note: Store credits may only be used in-store at this time. Credits may not be used on-line.
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org